To request Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, you must meet the following DACA requirements:
• You were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
• You entered the United States prior to your 16th birthday;
• You have resided in the United States since June 15, 2007 and currently are present in the U.S.;
• You were in the United States on June 15, 2012 and must be physically in the U.S. at the time of filing for your request for deferred action;
• You entered the United States without border inspection before June 15, 2012, or your immigration status expired prior to June 15, 2012;
• You must be currently in school, have graduated, or obtained an equivalent certificate of completion from high school, successfully obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or must have been honorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States; and
• You must not have been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and must not pose a threat to national security or public safety.